Combining personal development and a self-care management plan is a valuable approach to managing stress and creating a sustainable way to healthier living.
If you are living with stress and finding it challenging to get things done, think clearly or find the time to take care of yourself and maintaining a healthy lifestyle then consider that coaching like personal fitness training is a great way to explore your unique needs and be supported to take action.
- Acknowledge that you have a choice in how you respond and learn how to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Begin a reset into a positive mindset and learn ways to navigate your life with more productive intention.
- Become better equipped with self-management skills to enhance your presence and enjoyment in life.
I am inviting you to join me in this supportive and collaborative environment to cultivate strategies and activities that support the reduction in your stress.
"Your greatest wealth is Health!"
Hi, I am Frederika
For over a decade I have been supporting teams in the healthcare environment. I feel strongly about managing our negative stress and internal saboteurs that can cause us to feel unwell and diminish our ability to live at our full potential. We all have the power to make changes that can have a beneficial impact on how we practice healthy living. Our greatest reward can be to celebrate the effort process as we take gentle steps towards nourishing our healing and health.
- Do you often judge yourself, feel challenged with unproductive emotions and have trouble sourcing your deeper connection which stops you from practicing a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you tend to resist, push away and distract yourself from what you need most for your own well being?
- Do you have the skills and support that you need to make better choices and take action towards nurturing your health?
Free Download for You
In our hectic, busy lives, it seems like stress is just another part of living. While we know that some types of stress are bad for us, so many of us feel like there is nothing we can do about it. Who has time for self-care these days?
When we do not take intentional care of our body, mind, and spirit, it can become very challenging to handle what life throws at us. Our cup empties. Our fuse gets short. We have little energy and motivation. Issues feel bigger than they really are. We are overwhelmed, and the everyday stress we deal with seems almost impossible to get a handle on.
You are not alone!
Many woman and men are experiencing significant changes, a health crisis, financial pressure, covid related stress, relationship challenges and other life events that result in emotional, physical and financial unease. In short, those unpleasant feelings of vulnerability and fear.
Integral Elements to Begin your Healthful Journey
What my clients are saying...
It begins with a
If you are tired of feeling alone and stressed that you just can’t get started and worry about your current or future well being, a conversation with me just might be a great place to start.
There is no risk in reaching out. There could be great rewards if you do.